- Twitch Unveils 2023 Roadmap with Focus on Improving Ads and Streamer Brand Management Twitch has recently announced its 2023 roadmap, which outlines a number of changes and updates to its platform. Among the changes are improvements to the way ads are run, new tools to help streamers manage their brand deals, and tools to help with chat engagement. The biggest update to the platform is the plan to make pre-roll ads less annoying.
Twitch’s Chief Product Officer Tom Verrilli and Chief Monetization Officer Mike Minton outlined the changes in an open letter. The changes to the way ads are displayed during a stream are the most significant of the updates. Twitch is working on... Continue reading
- Gmail Resumes Political Spam Filtering After Pilot Program The United States is no stranger to political campaigns, and the 2022 election season has finally come to a close. But that's not the only good news coming out of the election cycle. Google is ending a pilot program that enabled candidates for office and political action committees to bypass the usual spam filters of Gmail, thereby exposing more people to their messages.
Google's decision to launch the pilot program was made to help political campaigns reach more potential voters. However, the program was met with criticism from users who felt that it was a form of election interference. There were... Continue reading
- Google Introduces Watch Unlock Feature to Enhance Smart Lock Security Google announced its new Watch Unlock feature at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2023, which is meant to provide an added layer of security for Android users' Smart Lock. This feature will not replace Smart Lock but rather serve as a complementary addition that will ensure greater protection of personal data on Android devices.
The purpose of this new feature is to make sure that your device remains locked even if you are not wearing it when connected to your smartwatch. Currently, Smart Lock merely keeps the phone unlocked while it's in contact with a Bluetooth accessory or in any trusted... Continue reading
- Gearing Up For The January 2023 Team Go Rocket Takeover In Pokémon Go Get ready to take on Team Go Rocket in an all-new takeover event coming to Pokémon Go this January! Niantic recently announced the Crackling Voltage event would begin on January 27, 2023, and it will be accompanied by a brand new Team Go Rocket Takeover. This takeover marks the debut of Shadow Registeel in Pokémon Go and features Shadow Pokemon like Alolan Vulpix, Spoink, and Joltik. Read on for all the details about what trainers can expect from this exciting event.
The Crackling Voltage event begins on Wednesday, January 27th, at 10 AM local time and will run until Sunday, February... Continue reading
- High Price of Victory: Vormir Location Bug’s Impact on Marvel Snap The release of the new Marvel Snap Vormir location has been causing some delays for the free-to-play card game. Players have been experiencing longer than usual pauses in card-revealing animations, making the usually brisk game uncharacteristically slow. Though not extended delays, this issue has caused some headaches for card battlers – and here’s why.
The Vormir location is still drawn from the standard lineup of locations, though no longer with a 40% higher chance due to its ‘featured’ status. To win at Vormir, a player must sacrifice their first card, which gets destroyed. This has caused a great debate among the... Continue reading
- Ark Survival of the Fittest - A New Battle Royale for the Jurassic Age Battle royale games have seen immense growth in popularity in recent years, and Ark Survival of the Fittest is a prime example of this. Originally released in 2016, the game has now made its mark on Steam with a brand-new prototype version. Ark Survival of the Fittest offers a unique twist on the classic battle royale experience – gameplay consists of surviving in a hostile environment and taming dinosaurs to fight alongside you!
Looting, taming, and crafting no longer feel as time-consuming as they once were, thanks to the improved UI and UX. The dynamic minimap will also help you find... Continue reading
- Instagram Will Let Users Add Music to Posts with Photos It looks like a turn-based game played by Instagram and TikTok. First, Instagram apes TikTok by introducing Reels. In response, TikTok enables its users to post still pictures – and add music to such posts. Now it’s Instagram’s turn, and now it also enables its users to add music to their photos. Regardless of this context, it’s an interesting addition.
Now, as you compose a post on Instagram, there is the “Add music” option under the familiar “Add location”. Some trending songs for your region are already suggested. To choose from more, you need to tap the link and scroll through... Continue reading
- Facebook Lets Anyone Become a Group Moderator, If the Admin Allows Every messenger and social media is now all about group communication. The recent decision by Facebook, though, looks a bit bizarre. With this feature activated, every member of a group can assign themselves as a moderator. And this is potentially ruining for any meaningful communication should there be at least one troll among them.
In case you didn’t know, Facebook even notifies group administrators with a pop-up message informing them that they can enable all the group users to become moderators. It may be useful for a small group where everyone knows and trusts each other. Yet, with communities more popular... Continue reading
- Everything About iOS 16 and watchOS 9 The new week was marked by the release of updates for the Apple devices’ operating systems: iOS 16 and watchOS 9. They offered users both small improvements and noticeable innovations. Although iPadOS, like these two, was announced back in June, there is no exact information about its launch yet. While waiting for its release, let’s see what makes the new OS for smartphones and smartwatches so good.
Models That Support New Systems
Of course, the new iOS 16 will be supported by all recent iPhone 14 models that have just gone on sale. Owners of all 11th, 12th, and 13th line options... Continue reading
- Full Guide on Updating Android Apps and Play Store App and game updates have a lot to do with your security. Of course, in addition to it, developers offer users new features. However, the most important thing is that each new patch adds new algorithms and tools that protect you from scammers. If you don’t regularly update the services you use, their outdated versions can be an excellent target for hackers. If you don’t want to risk losing sensitive data, use this guide to update all products installed on your Android device.
You can determine which version of service updates suits you best on your own. You can set... Continue reading
- Top 10 Android Apps Not to Be Missed in 2022 The Play Store is a treasure trove of great games and apps for Android devices. Here you can find products for every taste, task, and budget. For this article, we have chosen ten basic categories and picked the best app in each. Be sure to try them all!
Design and Art: Sketchbook
Art enthusiasts will appreciate this free art platform. Among other similar products, it stands out for its excellent design. All tools and features are exactly where you would like them to be. There’s a huge selection of brushes and pencil tips, many customization options, layer support, and smart features like... Continue reading