Collision Course is an application designed by Crynosaurs. Collision Course was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Please Note: In it's current state the game is a sandbox experience taking place on a portion of the larger map we will expand into. Currently there aren't any missions so you're fre...
Collision Course Review
Collision Course is an application by Crynosaurs. Collision Course was first published on . Collision Course is accessible on Steam, Other.
Please Note: In it's current state the game is a sandbox experience taking place on a portion of the larger map we will expand into. Currently there aren't any missions so you're free to explore. It's pretty bare bones right now but there is still a lot of fun to be had exploring and interacting with the AI. We'll be adding additional objectives/missions and story line elements in the future. See the roadmap below for more planned features.
A comet is hurtling toward earth! Sneak, scavenge and blast your way through an immersive prehistoric world filled with Humans, Dinosaurs, Droids and Mother Nature’s fury!
After traveling back in time 70 million years and crash landing you'll need to try to return to your own time before disaster strikes. Fortunately, a lot of spaceship debris is littered about with weapons, gear and items to assist you along the way to ease the difficulties of the journey. As you progress you'll begin to unravel the circumstances that brought you there. However, you are up against your shipmates who will also be struggling to survive and make it home before the impending apocalypse arrives.
And of course, various dinosaur species will be roaming the landscape looking for their last meal, will it be you?
Key Features in Current Release:
- Unscripted AI to AI Interactions
- Environmental hazards like Earthquakes, small Comet Impacts, Lava Flows
- Immersive Open World Prehistoric Landscape
- Basic Survival Elements
- Weather System
- Herbivore Herding
- Dismemberment & Death Animations
- Explorable Caves
- Basic Crafting System w/Meat Cooking
- 24 Hour Time of Day with Multiple Days
- Dinosaurs in this first release include:
- Baby Utahraptors
Development Roadmap:This list is to provide a general idea of things we are working towards. Some items here may be removed, modified or added in the future:
- More Dinosaurs as well as other prehistoric animals
- Expanded Story Elements and Gameplay Objectives
- More Items, Weapons and Gear
- Increase the amount of ship debris and explorable interiors
- AI recruitment and basic control over AI
- Steamworks Integration with Stats
- Improved AI, Animations, Sound
- Improved and Expanded UI/Menu
- Improved Crafting System
- Expand Map Area and Flora variety
- Improved Weather System
- Improvements to Time of Day & Lighting
- More environmental hazards(Tar Pits, Geysers, etc)
- General Optimizations