Need for Speed Unbound Arrives on Game Pass Alongside Six Other Titles
- Jun 21, 2023
Microsoft has announced the next batch of titles coming to its Xbox and PC Game Pass, with Need for Speed Unbound leading the pack. The latest entry in the popular franchise will be available from June 22, joining a total of seven games for the second half of June. The title had already been rumored for Game Pass, and fans can now finally enjoy it.
Need for Speed Unbound takes the franchise back to its street racing roots, incorporating fun anime-inspired elements. The game manages to integrate striking animations while maintaining a photorealistic appearance. Although it received mixed reviews, the daring and rewarding gameplay of Need for Speed Unbound is sure to entertain players.
Previously, the game was released on Game Pass Ultimate in December, but it only allowed for a maximum of 10 hours of playtime before requiring users to purchase the title. With its full release on Game Pass, it's an excellent opportunity for gamers who wanted to give it a try.
Joining Need for Speed Unbound in June are six other titles:
- The Bookwalker (Console and PC on June 22nd)
- Bramble: The Mountain King (Cloud, Console, and PC on June 27th)
- F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch (Cloud, Console, and PC on June 27th)
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Console and PC on June 27th)
- Arcade Paradise (Console and PC on July 3rd)
- Sword and Fairy: Together Forever (Console and PC on July 5th)
This exciting lineup of titles is sure to keep Game Pass subscribers entertained throughout the summer. With the addition of Need for Speed Unbound and other diverse offerings, Microsoft continues to strengthen its gaming service, providing a wide range of experiences for all types of players.